Kilgore Facebook

Published On December 9, 2013 | By james |

As the saying goes, “everything’s bigger in Texas,” and that certainly could apply to the level of kook-driven bigotry that seems to be teeming from the Lone Star state as of late.

Just last month we told you about a charming group known as the Young Conservatives of Texas at the University of Texas that tried promoting a game called “Catch an Illegal Immigrant” on Facebook, and of course Representative Louie Gohmert has a long history of mind-numbingly stupid and bigoted remarks.

Now the people of Texas have someone else to be proud of. Larry SECEDE Kilgore (he legally changed his middle name from Scott to SECEDE in 2012) is running for Governor.

Kilgore proudly calls himself a “Christian,” and has advocated for the death penalty for adulterers and women that have had abortions. He might be best known for his extreme anti-gay stances, and for making up words like “transvestism”:

“Public use of vulgar sexual language would result in flogging. …  Judges will flog more severely those convicted of transvestism.”

In an interview with Lone Star Q on Monday, however, Kilgore has admitted that he’s willing to roll up his sleeves and work side-by-side with the homos in order to capture the ultimate prize - secession;

“The only position I have is secession. I am a Christian, and I have lots of Christian beliefs. However, I am trying to build a coalition of all different types of people. I look at the lesbians and the homosexual folks and I say, ‘Hey, D.C. is stealing my money just like they’re stealing your money.’ After we get our freedom, then we can decide all that stuff — hopefully at a county level. Right now, lesbians and homosexuals and Christians may have differences with each other, but we’ve got a bigger enemy.”

The Everlasting GOP Stoppers tracked down this video of Kilgore at a good-old boy rally ranting about how he “hates the U.S. flag,” and espousing the virtues of secession back in 2009. Hey, at least he’s consistent. Frankly, I’d love to see Texas try to go it on their own.

Good Lord. You just can’t make shit like this up.

Donate to Senator Wendy Davis For Texas Governor HERE

H/T to Lone Star Q Photo via Facebook

- james | Founder | Chief Editor | The Everlasting GOP Stoppers

Find TEGOPS:

james

Founder | Chief Editor at The Everlasting GOP Stoppers
Like what we do?  Make a secure donation! You can also help support us by sharing our stories on social media using the icons below!
Find TEGOPS:

47 Responses to TX Candidate For Governor Believes Gays Should Be Flogged, Running On Secession Platform (VIDEO)

1. LostSok says:

Succession? Screw that…just give Texas back to Mexico and put that wall they want so bad up after all. Just…do it on the Northern border.

2. Fire Works says:

He did get one thing right; “I have no clue” What a moron! LOL

3. Pingback: TX Candidate For Governor Believes Gays Should ...

4. Jake Jkjband says:

How that succession thing work out for you all the last time.

5. rebecca says:

This is another one of those moments where I am ashamed to be a texan.what in the actual hell is wrong with this guy? Not all texans want to secede from the union-the ones that do shout the loudest ot seems.

6. Matt says:

Sam Houston didn’t secede. He wanted Texas to be a non-slavery U.S. state. Not like I expect correct information from this clown anyway.

7. SKV2 says:

The unfortunate thing about this wingnut is that he makes the other Republican candidate Abbott (who is also a wingnut!) seem relatively sane.

8. Robin Berss Ross says:

I wish him lots of luck. I have long said the United States would be better off without Texas. As far as I`m concerned Florida can go with it.

9. marecek21 says:

That only secession that has happened in Texas is that all the intelligence has seceded from this nutjobs.

10. David Compito says:

This jerk is no Christian.

11. The Emperor says:

Family Guy on Texas…

I’m a queer chaser and beater.

It appears to be about right.

• Roger Schramm says:

LOL, Dont forget that motorcycle riding “super devil” that carries that jar of marmalade that forces you to commit adultery !!

12. Pingback: TX Candidate For Governor Believes Gays Should ...

13. GaLiberal says:

I hope he wins the repub nom. Davis would eat him alive in an election.

• gunniesack says:

I don’t think he’d win dog catcher.
      especially saying that he is apposed to the U.S. government while running for office to get a check from taxes

14. Betty Eyer says:

Vote for me now and I’ll flog you later! Who could resist a pitch like that?

15. Erik Miles says:

My reaction if/when Larry and his like-minded fellows leave:

16. Ricardo Salinas says:

Sounds like someone is itching for a gang fucking.

17. gunniesack says:

So this states that the guy was slanderous to gays, so where on the video does it say that?

18. Expatmom says:

This’ll be fun!

19. Barrett says:

Oh God. Please, I beg all of you reading this, I live in Katy (a Houston suburb), born and raised in Texas, and we’re not all like this!! I swear! There are good, wonderful people in Texas! Lovely, supporting, accepting people! Believe me, when people like this ass in the above article get all the media attention, we’re just as pissed as the rest of the nation! WE REALLY NEED BETTER PEOPLE (BECAUSE THERE ARE A LOT OF US) TO RUN FOR A POSITION OF POWER IN TEXAS SO WE CAN NOT ONLY HAVE BETTER REPRESENTATION (LITERALLY), BUT REPRESENTATION TO THE REST OF THE COUNTRY AS A PEOPLE!

• DrDon says:

Good luck getting campaign money from the oil and cattle men and the Biblethumping family values folks with views like that, Barrett. Nice idea, but ineffectual.

20. Charles Duncan says:

OK I’ll bite! Lets just say for the hell of it that Texas secedes! What happens next? Well 30 days after you secede the US Govt. declares war on your asses and takes you over, now your just an American territory, no representation, no SS, no healthcare, nothing, hows secession working out for ya now???

21. Hewhowalkswithhim says:

Has he not been to Dallas? Never seen the Freeway system on a map? It is shaped like a Penis. They call it the Big D!